Our instruction is perfect for those who want to learn the basics of using the potter’s wheel.
- All prices do not include pottery.
- Studio Fee Per Person
- Group Studio Fee Price Per Person (Groups of 4+)
- Studio Fee | Half Price Studio Fee Monday Nights Per PersonStarts at 6pm
- Group Studio Fee | Half Price Studio Fee Monday Nights Per Person (Groups of 4+)Starts at 6pm
Create Your Own Masterpiece
- Choose a piece of pottery from our wide selection.
- Our staff will explain all of the paints and materials with you so that you are comfortable beginning your painting process.
- When you are finished painting, leave your item(s) with us for five days so we may fire it in our kiln.
- Your piece(s) will be ready after 3 p.m. on the fifth day. You will have approximately two months to pick up your piece(s).
- All pottery is paid for in the studio.
Picking Up Your Pottery:
- At checkout, you will be given a yellow receipt. Please hold on to this receipt. If the receipt is lost, you may still claim your piece. Call ahead.
- Your piece(s) are ready in five days, at approximately 3 p.m.
- You have 45-60 days to pick up your pottery. The last day to claim your pottery is always on the 15th of the month.
We accept walk-ins, however, to guarantee your space, we suggest making a reservation now, especially for large groups!
- Half-Off Studio Days: Every Monday from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Parties of 8+ are available for add-on once booked.
- Pizza Party Upgrade: Offered every Tuesday night from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Includes up to a $15 piece of pottery, all fees, pizza, and beverages for $25 per person.
- Wine & Cheese Upgrade: Every Wednesday night from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Includes all food, wine, taxes, studio fees, and your first $18 worth of pottery for $30 per person.
Reservations are made by pre-paying your studio fee. Upon arrival, you will be able to choose your piece of pottery to paint. Prices vary by piece.