Our instruction is perfect for those who want to learn the basics of using the potter’s wheel.
- All prices do not include pottery.
- Studio Fee Per Person
- Group Studio Fee Price Per Person (Groups of 4+)
Create Your Own Masterpiece
- Choose a piece of pottery from our wide selection.
- Our staff will explain all of the paints and materials with you so that you are comfortable beginning your painting process.
- When you are finished painting, leave your item(s) with us for five days for glazing and firing.
- Your piece(s) will be ready after 3 p.m. on the fifth day.
- All pottery is paid for in the studio.
Picking Up Your Pottery:
- At checkout, you will be given a yellow receipt. Please hold on to this receipt. If the receipt is lost, you may still claim your piece. Call ahead.
- Your piece(s) are ready in five days, at approximately 3 p.m.
- You have until the 15th of the second month after the month you painted in to pick up your pottery. For example, if you paint during the month of January, you have until March 15th to pick up your pottery. If you paint during the month of February, you have until April 15th to pick up your pottery. Unclaimed pottery is discarded on the 16th.
Book Online at www.clayroom.com
- Half-Off Studio Days: Every Monday from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Parties of 8+ are available for add-on once booked.
- Pizza Party Upgrade: Offered every Tuesday night from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Includes up to a $15 piece of pottery, all fees, pizza, and beverages for $25 per person.
- Wine & Cheese Upgrade: Every Wednesday night from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Includes all food, wine, taxes, studio fees, and your first $18 worth of pottery for $30 per person.
Reservations are made by pre-paying your studio fee. Upon arrival, you will be able to choose your piece of pottery to paint. Prices vary by piece.